A serious warning:

From a friend"

"Let me explain, gun grabbers, how your confiscatory fantasy plays out. Let us imagine for a moment that a sweeping gun control bill similar to the one currently suggested is passed by the House and Senate, and signed into law by a contemptuous President.

Perhaps 50-100 million firearms currently owned by law-abiding citizens will become contraband with the stroke of a pen. Citizens will either register their firearms, or turn them in to agents of the federal government, or risk becoming criminals themselves. Faced with this choice, millions will indeed register their arms. Perhaps as many will claim they’ve sold their arms, or had them stolen. Suppose that as many as 200-250 million weapons of other types will go unregistered.

Tens of millions of Americans will refuse to comply with an order that is clearly a violation of the explicit intent of the Second Amendment. Among the most ardent opposing these measures will be military veterans, active duty servicemen, and local law enforcement officers. Many of these individuals will refuse to carry out what they view as Constitutionally illegal orders. Perhaps 40-50 million citizens will view such a law as treason. Perhaps ten percent of those, 4-5 million, would support a rebellion in some way, and maybe 40,000-100,000 Americans will form small independently-functioning active resistance cells, or become lone-wolves.

They will be leaderless, stateless, difficult to track, and considering the number of military veterans that would likely be among their number, extremely skilled at sabotage, assassination, and ambush.

After a number of carefully-planned, highly-publicized, and successful raids by the government, one or more will invariably end “badly.” Whether innocents are gunned down, a city block is burned to ash, or especially fierce resistance leads to a disastrously failed raid doesn’t particularly matter. What matters is that when illusion of the government’s invincibility and infallibility is broken, the hunters will become the hunted.

Unnamed citizens and federal agents will be the first to die, and they will die by the dozens and maybe hundreds, but famous politicians will soon join them in a spate of revenge killings, many of which will go unsolved.

Ironically, while the gun grab was intended to keep citizens from preserving their liberties with medium-powered weapons, it completely ignored the longer-ranged rifles perfect for shooting at ranges far beyond what a security detail can protect, and suppressed .22LR weapons proven deadly in urban sniping in Europe and Asia.

While the Secret Service will be able to protect the President in the White House, he will not dare leave his gilded cage except in carefully controlled circumstances. Even then he will be forced to move like a criminal. He will never be seen outdoors in public again. Not in this country.

The 535 members of the House and Senate in both parties that allowed such a law to pass would largely be on their own; the Secret Service is too small to protect all of them and their families, the Capitol Police too unskilled, and competent private security not particularly interested in working against their own best interests at any price. The elites will be steadily whittled down, and if they can not be reached directly, the targets will become their staffers, spouses, children, and grandchildren. Grandstanding media figures loyal to the regime would die in droves, executed as enemies of the Republic.

You can expect congressional staffs to disintegrate with just a few shootings, and expect elected officials themselves to resign well before a quarter of their number are eliminated, leaving us with a boxed-in executive, his cabinet loyalists trapped in the same win, die, or flee the country circumstance, military regime loyalists, and whatever State Governors who desire to risk their necks as well.

Here, the President will doubtlessly order the activation of National Guard units and the regular military to impose martial law, setting the largest and most powerful military in the world against its own people. Unfortunately, the tighter the President clinches his tyrannical fist, the more rebels he makes.

Military commands and federal agencies will be whittled down as servicemen and agents will desert or defect. Some may leave as individuals, others may join the Rebellion in squad and larger-sized units with all their weapons, tactics, skills, and insider intelligence. The regime will be unable to trust its own people, and because they cannot trust them, they will lose more in a vicious cycle of collapse.

Some of these defectors will be true “operators,” with the skills and background to turn ragtag militia cells into the kind of forces that decimate loyalist troops, allowing them no rest and no respite, striking them when they are away from their most potent weapons. Military vehicles are formidable, but they are thirsty beasts, in terms of fuel, ammo, time, and maintenance. Tanks and bombers are formidable only when they have gas, guns, and can be maintained. In a war without a front, logistics are incredibly easy to destroy, and mechanics and supply clerks are not particularly adept at defending themselves.

Eventually, the government will turn upon itself. The President will be captured or perhaps killed by his own protectors. A dictatorship will form in the vacuum.

If we’re lucky, the United States of America, or whatever amalgam results, will again try to rebuild. If we’re very lucky, the victors will reinstate the Constitution as the law of the land. Just as likely though, we’ll face fractious civil wars fought over issues we’ve not begun to fathom, and a much diminished state or states will result, perhaps guided by foreign interests.

It will not be pretty. There will be no “winners,” and perhaps hundreds of thousands to millions of dead.

Yet, this is the future we face if the power-mad among us are not soundly defeated at the ballot box before they affect more “change” than we, the People, are willing to surrender to would-be tyrants."

Views: 12287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
— Tench Coxe, 1788.

Wow. Something to thing about, for sure.

Domestic communism must be over come, and those tyrants must be brought to justice. Doing what Omoma did is the first sign of communism take-over. There are many patriots around the country that are clinching onto their guns whether in New York or else where. I have strong feeling that we as the people will win over this tyrannical government because not everyone in the government level supported omoma gun control ideology, and we will imprison anyone who oppose the bill of rights.

And there seems to be a little problem with these Sheriffs honoring the OATHS THEY TOOK....it is only Sheriffs from about 4 or 5 states.....where are the Sheriffs form Ohio and Tenn. and Florida and Texas, and Georiga....Oklahoma....Penn. Virgina....Michigan???? Maybe the local Law Enforcement in those states do not have to take an Oath to protect the Constitution......I don't know. The local and State officials are going to be a VERY BIG factor in the coming months if this country is to survive this Gun grab by the KING's Men. How in the world did we let this happen to our country???? Have we all been just "sleeping at the wheel" these last 12 to 16 years to let this little quacking duck take control of our government........

Magnus this has been going on for more than one generation. Good part of there plan started way back. Just after the first world war they made some moves to destroy the nation. The best year the NWO had was 1913. that year they enslaved the entire nation with 16th Amendment and the passage of the Federal Reserve Banking Act.
The next major step was the passing of the 17th Amendment which removed the power of the State from controlling the Federal Government. Great plan for the NWO.
The rest of what you are saying is also true but those things could not of happen until the 17th Amendment was passed.
Welcome to SLAVERY everyone. We were born into slavery and didn't even know it. But now we do! It only took 4 generations to get it done.
WE HAVE THE BEST CONGRESS THAT MONEY CAN BUY!!!

This is the complete truth I have been telling friends, family, fellow workers,fellow church members about this but as I came out of the service I told people about this and was ridiculed by members of my own family. several of my friends that had not been in the military service did not believe me. all they knew was the bullshit that they heard on the boob tube.

Sheep are sheep , I know what you mean , people need to educate themselves .

Not only that, but I just read an article last night about Delaware stripping the arrest powers of their Sheriffs? It was Bidens son who did it. He is their Attorney General. I don't know how I missed it because this happened last year and you all probably know about it. But tell me. someone, HOW can they take that away when the people voted them in? The state was pressed to loose funding as well, as we know they will do with all Sheriff's depts. that might decide to honor their oath to defend the people from the feds.

The gun control issue is mostly dead for now. congress will not pass it cause they are afraid of what will happen in the next election cycle. If Obama can guarantee that they will be reelected then that is a another matter.
Things to watch out for are.
Stuffing the Ballet box.
UN Treaty getting passed by the Senate.

All of the people opinions including our do not matter. Still got the 2nd Amendment and that will be very hard to get rid of. The States got a say so in that.

You know how you get a Congressmen to do anything that will limit there power. You got to put a gun to their head and make them vote that way. Until then well you know the story.

The Federal Government is very much afraid of us the people. All of the EO's and the NDAA crap means nothing as long as we are willing to fight that's the people and the State Governments as well. They the Federal Government know this. The military will fight them as well. Commander have been removed before.

Lets come up with solutions not just bitching about everything.
WE HAVE THE BEST CONGRESS THAT MONEY CAN BUY!!!

Dont tread on me , Molon Labe !!

Very well written and I believe very accurate in the ways things may play out..

Matt Bracken is a good voice to listen to. He's BTDT, in several Theaters of combat, has EXTENSIVE training, (SEALs, SAS, etc.), and is VERY level headed. Most (actually all) that Magnus is saying is absolutely accurate, and it DOES behoove us ALL to GET PREpared, and get ALL that we can LIKEWISE...and if you have the skill set, to train others, and begin a TRIBE, do it NOW! We CANNO tb reactors, we MUST be initiators! Good fortune to ALL of you, and may the Lord BLESS you, each and evry one!

RSS

© 2015   Created by Firehawk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service