WRAM - We dedicate our hearts,minds and bodies to protecting our great Republic!
When people are comparing themselves to our forefathers and to the fight they fought there are some simple facts people are missing:
1) Our forefathers did not stand in England and fight, they fled to another part of the world and took it from the people who lived there and declared it their own.
2) Our forefathers only took a stand when they were followed and backed into a corner and even then only a very small percentage of them did.
3) Our forefathers were facing foreign troops unfamiliar with the land from across the ocean not fellow Americans.
4) The English troops were equipped with 1/1000th of the technology our government has.
5) The world has evolved and in many instances and we have gone backwards while our technology has bounded beyond us.
6) When you look at the numbers of Americans who will currently stand and fight they can easily be wiped out by modern technology in one day.
7) We have a nation full of people who enjoy the safety of thier masters control... This is probibly why those who stayed in England did so.
8) Our forefathers left these people behind, here, we are stuck with them and ridiculed by them.
9) Hearts and minds Ladies and Gentelmen, our forefathers did not need to win them. We however are in a hostile land, our countrymen think we are dangerous lunatics.
10) We have a nation of superficial ignorant slaves who bow to money and power...and sadly, they are our hope.
11) Transforming Americans into the strong self reliant people our forefathers were will be 10,000 tmes harder than stealing the indians land from them.
12) Our battle is to win hearts and minds and build a strong people once more, we do not have to kill soldiers and make an army admit defeat as our forefathers did, we have to build HEROES and make a country claim VICTORY.
This is the fight our forefathers fled from in England. We must be stronger, more committed and braver than they were.
wow PG, very interesting points.............agree with some and disagree with others, I'll come back later and post in a bit more detail.
Ok Im ready to retort to point number four
it doesnt matter that the english troops had 1/100sth of the technology that al-fed'da has, because the patriots only had 1/100sth of the technology that we have....Im not saying we are on an even keel with al-fed da or the UN, but we got a lot of privately owned technology and a lot of tech savvy patriots who can improvise with what we got
Paul you are right but Wwhat I’m saying about technology is that it has made the man to man fight nonexistent. The powers that be can simply bomb large areas from planes we will never see. Armies in battle used to be defeated by sickness or starvation or low morale or a high body count, now they are defeated by the push of a button and infared tracking. Dont get me wrong we would give em a hell of a run for their money but if it comes to that the vast majority of the people you and I both love (probably including you and I) will die. I believe if it comes to that a false flag or a renegade will give the govt the ammo they need to tell the people we are terrorists and we will be slaughtered while our countrymen and women watch "their" government protect them from the "bad guys". The only real way to save a country from its government is to teach them not to rely on it for protection or provision. We must build a strong people who care for themselves. This starts with every man and woman empowering every individual in their community. Have a local high crime area? Go help them form block watches, help their elderly learn how to protect themselves in their homes, give free firearms courses. We will not win by shooting at our government we will be made into villains to be eradicated that way. We will win by training to train others who train others who train others and then we will have a strong We The People once more. Iceland, man, just look at Iceland. They wore red shirts and took pots and pans to fire their government and re instate a new one. They told their foreign loan holders to go kick rocks.... But then the average Icelander is a lot different from the average American these days.