WRAM - We dedicate our hearts,minds and bodies to protecting our great Republic!
Posted by MystcStar on January 15, 2012 at 5:00pm
Send Message View Blog
Mrs. Dyer sent me these specific Hotels, she asked I post these suggested hotels and Shady Oaks camp grounds. Below are Mrs. Dyers thoughts on the better accommodations, in her opinion if anyone would like to attend the trial in Stephens County, OK trial on January 23, 2012 you may want to consider one of these first. Jury selection will begin on this date the trial will begin immediately after jury selection. I really have much hope and faith regarding this new Law firm that they will do a great job defending J4P!!!
The Dyer family would also like to thank all of you for your well wishes, letters, cards, prayers, gifts, funds mailed to them and funds added to the CHIP IN pages. These are appreciated and have gone to good use. Please continue to share the new 2012 CHIP IN link and ask the new CHIP IN be added to any webpage. The address for the court house is also at the top of this CHIP IN page; http://july4patriot.chipin.com/free-july4patriot-2012
Mrs. Dyer did mention a shuttle, upon request between OK City airport and Duncan, OK. For the best prices you may want to consider flying into OK city and arrange in advance for the shuttle from OK City airport to Duncan. We will get a list of people to arrange sharing for example: if you are renting a car and can help each other out as far as rides to and from the court house. We are gathering lists now if anyone would like to share any contact info to help others or if you are in need of sharing.
Please do contact Shane or me if you would like to offer an idea or share or are in need of sharing with another.
The Dyer family also asked I post the info below, they ask that all of you please do share this info, please re-post;
These are the Hotels Mrs. Dyer suggests*
Chisholm Suite Hotel 1204 Hwy 81 580-255-0551
Days Inn of Duncan 1535 Hwy 81 580-252-0810
Hampton Inn 2301 N Hwy 81 580-252-1675 (newest in town)
Holiday Inn-Duncan 580-252-1500
*This is a note from Mrs. Dyer as to her preference of hotels: "These are the places I would recommend. In order would be Holiday Inn, Days Inn, and Hampton Inn."
This is the better camp ground with washers and dryers, running water, showers and you can camp here with tents or campers or "primitive to 5th wheel." There are many other camp grounds you will find online but Shady Oaks has every accommodation;
Shady Oak's Lakeview RV Park
10 Shady Oaks Ln
Duncan, OK 73533
Without stating the obvious they ask this reminder also be posted, the Dyer family asks, please;
No "handing out flyers" in town or at the court house (rumors of such have been heard)
No other printed info handed out in town or at the court house
No groups or gatherings outside the courthouse, before during or after the trial
No fatigues, patches or identifying "group attire" or uniforms, arm bands, etc.
Please dress casual but appropriately of course.
If you have any questions or need info on anything specific like a hotel , camp grounds or transportation you may have found online, email, IM, Skype or call me any time. In an effort to keep calls, IMs and emails to Mrs. Dyer at a minimum contact me. Shane and Minuteman are both also available to answer questions most of you know them already. If we can’t answer your questions one of us will ask Mrs. Dyer.Please sign and share this new petition for Sgt.Charles Dyer @ http://www.change.org/petitions/claim-of-false-charges-on-sgt-charl...
More info will be added a.s.a.p. My email address is email@example.com Our cell numbers are available upon request. I can send anyone my Skype info if you do not have it already.
For your convenience the address to the court house:
Stephens County Sheriff's Office
101 S 11th
Duncan, OK 73533
is this part of a divorce issue? I have been down that road and suffered a lot in the custody fight. Not as much as this but almost. The guilty often accuse innocents to cover their crimes.
• WHY AND HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN THE U.S.? written by; Jan Dyer
Why are we being prosecuted/persecuted? We have spent our lives trying to be upstanding citizens. We have not been arrested for drugs, domestic violence, theft or anything else.
Charles spent 8 years of service to this country in the Marine Corp. Spent two tours in Japan and one in Iraq. He has been separated from his family and put his life in danger for the safety and freedom of the citizens. We have taught our children a respect and love for this country and a respect for the judicial system from the trust of our law enforcement through the judges who sit on the bench and make decisions about lives. We have taught them as little children that, if they have a problem and we are not there, they can find someone with a badge and they will help them, that people in that position are there because they are trustworthy and have been taught the right things to do. Officers are honest or they would not have a badge. Were we wrong?
Let’s see how this plays out:
1. Charles was arrested January 12, 2010 for “incest”.
2. Sheriff’s office executed a search warrant for DNA.
3. Sheriff’s office found a weapon they were concerned about and called FBI.
4. FBI agent threatened Charles that he will arrest Amanda and take her daughter if he does not agree to them being in the house (said that she is felon who has been around his 4 weapons and they will put her in prison for 5 years per weapon.
5. Agents threatened Amanda with the same charges. Charges against her had been dismissed, no felony existed.
6. Sheriff’s office told Amanda the same thing and had her sign permission to search while she was sitting in a Sheriff’s vehicle and not free to leave.
7. With only permission to retrieve the Grenade launcher the FBI checked out every weapon in the house to determine the legality of each (and checked every identification number on each weapon). During this time they even took an air soft silencer. Then they got a warrant to check his storage unit (who even told them he had one). Then they asked him if they would be blown up when they blew the door to his storage unit. Charles asked them why they didn’t just get the key from the house and open the lock and open the door. (Guess they didn’t think of that.) They supposedly had a bomb sniffing dog that “hit” on the unit but found no explosives when they searched. During the search they confiscated “military items that needed to be returned to the government”. This was memorabilia from Vietnam and the Washington, D.C. Senate Guard that his grandfather had given him (training flight helmet in a bag and commemorative badges and retirement identification). They took Charles’ flight helmet purchased for his rotary wing aircraft school in California which he completed just before being discharged from the Marine Corp., flack jacket and items of clothing and a backpack with spent shell casings.
8. Charles was arrested by the FBI for “possession of a dangerous weapon”.
9. Grandfather’s items and spent casings were brought back to his mother by Gene Pool, FBI agent, and she was told that it was certain that he was guilty of all charges and maybe the judge would be lenient and let the sentences run concurrently instead of consecutively and that if his mother did not cooperate with them they would “make enough charges” to keep him in prison for 40 years.
10. Charles was held for 3 months and 2 days without bond in the federal jail.
11. Eventually he was found not guilty in Federal court by a jury.
12. While he was in jail awaiting trial some of our friends received a visit from Gene Pool, an FBI agent, and were told that there is DNA evidence proving that Charles is guilty of the child rape.
13. Next he was brought from Grady County with the ruffles and flourishes that could have been Timothy McVeigh.
14. At his bond hearing the DA asks for a $1 million dollar bond. It is set at $150,000.
15. All possessions were returned to attorney’s office with the exception of the grenade launcher and rifle. They said everything returned was legal for him to have and he could never be charged with them again.
16. At the pretrial hearing held on a Monday we were notified that an additional charge of possession of a stolen rifle was being added (he had purchased it from and individual several years before). During the hearing the charge of possession of a stolen grenade launcher was also added.
17. CPS said the arrangement with his girlfriend and daughter is fine, then it isn’t.
18. He and his girlfriend went to court hearing about her daughter being here and the judge came out in the hallway and screamed that this is his courtroom and she better get in there and sign the papers. If he has to waste his time hearing the evidence he will just go ahead and adjudicate the child deprived and they would not like the outcome.
19. The screaming was done in front of the BACCA bikers who had been called to the courthouse by the District Attorney (according to the sheriff). While they were there they jostled his mom in the hallway.
20. Next hearing there was extreme security at the courthouse (first day of jury docket last August). While sitting outside the courtroom his mom heard a member of law enforcement say that they would put him in general population when they get him to prison, let out the particulars of the case and see how long he lasts.
21. Ex-wife met him on the courthouse porch and pokes him in the face and chest while screaming expletives and saying she didn’t give a f…. about the DA and didn’t give a f….. about the outcome of this f…..ing case, he was never going to see his daughter again. He was arrested for breaking the restraining order and, at the end of booking, he was released as it was determined she was the one that broke the restraining order. He tried to get one against her and was denied.
22. Girlfriend and her daughter were made to leave the state. He had not been found guilty and the daughter had denied ever having him touch her.
23. FBI agent asked his mother if she had made a call to a bondsman about what would happen if he were to be kidnapped. (She had not. If she had wanted to know she would have called their bondsman, not another). Agent said her name was used on the phone call but would not say which bondsman.
24. First trial was continued because it was 2 weeks from pretrial during which time the Friday before a charge of possession of stolen rifle was added, then during the hearing, a second charge of possession was added for the grenade launcher that he had been found not guilty of in Fed. Court.
25. Next time the trial was put off by the DA in October, 2010. (Right before election).
26. Next time the trial was put off by the DA in January, 2011. (Right after election).
27. Ex-wife’s oldest brother, Michael, stopped Charles and his sister in Wal-Mart on Sunday before the trial and started yelling obscenities loudly at him in public.
28. Trial was held and resulted in a hung jury. Extreme security was had at the courthouse (OK. Terrorism task force, several off-duty sheriff deputies). Sheriff sat at the end of the jury box and stared at the jury. After decision was made FBI agent told an acquaintance that there was DNA evidence to prove his guilt and they might as well go back to Texas.
29. A few days later ex-wife’s father pulls gun on Charles and his girlfriend as
they were driving toward town. He was ultimately arrested and charged.
30. FBI agent called Charles’ niece to the FBI office in Tennessee to question her. Told her that Charles had “confided in someone that he had molested her when she was young”. When she denied this they told her that it was understandable if she had not remembered since she was asleep.
31. Girlfriend went back home to Chicago.
32. Ex-wife filed charges on Charles for stalking her. It was proven that he
was at his parent’s and not possible to have been true. She claimed he had been in the car that had not been in the state for many months as the girlfriend had it in Chicago. DA has refused to press charges on her for filing a false police report.
33. Prior to next trial scheduled for August the District Attorney wired Charles’
ex-wife and had her video two conversations with a girl that wanted to be Charles’ girlfriend. Then this girl called him and said the ex-wife wanted to talk to him on the phone. Charles went over and talked to his ex-wife and taped the conversation. Later he received a copy of that conversation from the DA. She had been wired trying to get Charles to admit to something (which was not going to happen because he is not guilty). She broke the restraining order again.
34. Someone burned down his house early Friday morning before court.
35. Charles left town thinking that his life had been threatened twice and he was the prime suspect for the arson. He had been taped by the DA.
36. When his house burned nobody told his parents and they found out from a friend. The FBI called his girlfriend in Chicago to see if she knew where he was and then called an acquaintance in Texas but never contacted his parents.
37. There was a hearing later in the day on the day his house was burned to have a continuance in the trial but it was denied. He was given the impression that he was under suspicion for arson. He left on Friday night after this court appearance and told nobody where he was going. When he left our home he said he would call as soon as the hearing was over. He was at the end of his ropes. There had been two threats to his life, under suspicion for arson when he lost everything he owned and held dear, been lied to and falsely accused, then he was denied a chance to get his thoughts together after his life was over as far as he was concerned.
38. Hearing was held on a Saturday without his knowledge, he could not be found and at this hearing he was granted an emergency continuance and the change of venue that he had requested. Could not find him at this time to get him the message.
39. Now there is a possibility he is not going to be at the trial or hearing. He is MIA.
This was written by his mother on Sunday, August 14 at 11:00 p.m.
Mother of J4P
(July 4 Patriot)
We are either all patriots (it is not a dirty word, ask any Pearl Harbor Survivor who swam out of a sinking ship) or our country will surely fall to those who are not. If you took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, that oath is never-ending unless you deny your country. This is Charles’ belief.
Yes Bob it is!! Of coarse the State and the FBI ran a little over the top on it because of Charles beliefs! They have litteraly ran over Charles and the families rights at every turn!! Until this new Attorney came into the picture,, everytime we turned around there was some other abidgement going on!!
Sadly, this is the beginning not the end. Many patriots are going to face the same kind of crap becaue of the tyranny we are facing. We have to get county sheriffs who will stand up against the federal agents and demand that the sheriff be in charge. If the sheriffs bow to federal authorities we are done as a republic.
AMEN, jd4!! Brothers till the end!! No comprimise!! I am honored to be 1 of those friends!!
Roger that and it is happing now w/him the NDAA is in full effect. This bastard is got something good coming his way, as well as all his cronies, amen.
Mr Richards, i cant think of one time that Charles Dyer has denighed the Militia!! Nor does his family denounce us!! This trial inst about the Militia at all,, its about unjust ways of a state and local government that wanted Dyer out of their way because of his ability to reach people!! This event is very stressful on Charles Dyers family and we should concider their feelings about us at that trail not the other way around!! I havent got to wear uniform or any other display to express what i am as a Militia member! I hope our actions determine that and not our pride!! Unless your walking in these Patriots shoes and know what they are dealing with, i would expect enough respect and compassion can be given to this family concidering the circumstances!! This isnt a Militia friendly eviroment and the family doesnt want to add that stress to their list!! Ive seen first hand what this family has been through on this mess! Its outragous and unbeleivably true that this can really happen in the ole U.S.of A. Im never ashamed of being Militia but i also have seen some of the things that the Dyers have put up with and if they ask of us to leave the Militia out of it and come as a friend?? Then there is nothing in my pride that means more than helping out Mrs Dyer to releive that stress! They have enough to deal with already!! I wouldnt even ask for them to pile on anymore than they have already as far as stress goes!!In this county the word Militia means more stress! We have asked very respectably!! We do not mean to offend you or anyone else in this request from the Dyer family and Sgt Dyer's defence lawyer! Sgt. Dyer needs friends right now more than the Militia!! I would hope that Militia members that want to go stand with the Dyer family and Sgt, Dyer himself should be thinking on how to best support them in the way the family needs that support!! The Dyer's are the people that have to deal with it all during our stay and after we leave! Remember,, they live there!
Minuteman, thanks for the info. I agreee, and posted as such, that this is a question not involving militia. I wish I could send money but don't have any to send. I will keep them in my prayers and look for truth to prevail. I would be happy to send a card or letter of support or encouragement if you can provide an address.
Your Welcome Bob!! Thank you for showing support with a card or letter!! That will be great!
How do I contact them? do you have an address?
Marlow, OK. 73055
This is their mailing address! Her email is in the Chipin!!
Thanks, I will start working on a letter tonight. What is the Chipin?