WRAM - We dedicate our hearts,minds and bodies to protecting our great Republic!
" But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
• They have created a fourth branch of government (Administrative Agencies 63 Federal Agencies alone that are armed and can Arrest you) that is independent of, and not subject to the will of the People;
• Their courts have refused to rule upon the Constitutionality of matters before them;
• They have imposed taxes that appropriate fully one-third of the value of one's earnings;
• They have generated a debt obligation on our posterity, still unborn, into the unforeseeable future;
• They have seduced millions of their people into dependence upon that government, at the expense of their neighbors;
• They have secured for themselves benefit packages approaching those realized by members of Royal courts;
• They have allowed the appointment of officials in capacities not recognized by the Constitution, barred from recourse by the People;
• They have established control over State and local governments by funding and obligations associated therewith;
• They have supported the creation of a standing army amounting to over one million officers who have both civil and military authority given them by the government;
• They have expanded the standing army by granting policing powers to many agencies of government who have no need to be armed and authorized to use those arms;
• The have provided undue immunity and impunity to those who have been given such powers;
• They have enacted laws that have effectively limit the selection of government office holders from two primary parties.
• They have endeavored to create an empire around the world, which serves not the People of this nation;
• They have waged war without a proper deceleration of war stating who the enemy is and what event will conclude those wars;
• They have enacted laws well outside of any police powers anticipated by the Framers of the Constitution;
• They have subjected States to arbitrary control of the federal government contrary to the guaranteed form of Republican Government within the States;
• They have allowed the use of fiat currency, contrary to the Constitution, and have continued this practice under the guise of a national emergency, which has existed for over 80 years;
• They have allowed favored financial institutions to loan money that does not exist to the people, at usurious rates;
• They have loosened the immigration laws that have served this country well through its history, and refuse, now, to enforce those laws that had been enacted to protect our nation from invasion;
• They have taken States of the Union to court for the State enforcing laws that the federal government refuses to enforce;
• They have extended their jurisdiction over the jurisdiction of the States, nullifying the State's right to a Republican Form of Government;
• They have assumed jurisdiction in foreign lands, enforced by kidnapping, torture and assassination;
• They have suppressed traditions held dear, for centuries, in this nation;
• They have removed the rights of traditional churches and have granted rights to churches foreign to our heritage;
• They have assumed authority not granted by the Constitution;
• They have denied the States and the People rights guaranteed and protected by the Bill of Rights;
• They have refused to abide by the "Separation of Powers" doctrine by allowing members of the judicial branches of Government to hold office in the legislative and executive branches of government;
• They have granted to fictitious entities (corporations, associations, unions and other organizations) rights that are recognized to be granted by the Creator only to the people, in their individual capacity;
• They have formed alliances with foreign nations which are objectionable to the intent of the Constitution, and grant favors to foreign interests over the interest of the People;
• They have accused large groups of our population, including veterans who have fought for the country, of being a source of threat to that government, naming
them as terrorists;
Nor, have we been deficient in informing the government of their failure to acknowledge their obligations under the Constitution.
Campaigns, letters, phone calls, and demonstrations have been ignored by the government, and those who have voiced objection have been slandered by representatives of the government.
A government that has become so inured to its belief in its own supremacy so as not to recognize their obligation to respond, with truthful answers, to the question posed by large numbers of People, proves a distain for those governed by that government.
We have appealed to their magnanimity and, in return, have been chastised as incompetent and called names indicative of their supposed superiority. They have been deaf to the voice of the People and of Justice.
For these reasons, we have found that this government has dissolved itself, and, our allegiance thereto, and forced us into a state of nature, until such time as the Constitution is restored as the Supreme Law of the Land.
Freedom is Granted by the Creator and not the Government and Freedom was never Free but has been paid for in Blood and Honor.
Yes Magnus, you are correct. We are experiencing tyranny incomparable to those who stood strong in 1776. And how many of us remain in shock each time a new travesty occurs? How many times can I ask, "Ok America, where do you draw the line before you act to save our nation from impunity?" I have quit counting. God help us and give us wisdom in how and when we are to act, in good conscience.
In good conscience...... I'm ready to start today. Logistically maybe not so, but my heart is hardened by all the above, and im ready.
My conscience would be clear.
For the freedom fighters of the 1776 era here is what they faced. There were only 1/3 of the people who wanted freedom enough to stand up to the King. Then there was the 1/3 who were the Loyalists and wanted to stay with Great Britain. And let’s not forget the 1/3 that did not really care what happened.
I would say that we have 50% or more who do not care, at least 40 % who want the current state of government and if we are lucky we might have 10% who are concerned and would fight to death for the Republic that our founding fathers provided for us. But without a defined reason that all agree on, like the founding fathers had we will not get the job done. Our cry must be the same as theirs: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
From what I have seen since I joined WRAM, there is not a cohesive group and I am not sure that we could get even 30 million Americans (should we have 10%) to agree on how to get our Constitutional Government back. I hope I am wrong but I think not.
Are our grievances real? Yes they are. Do we have a government detached from the people? Yes we do. The question then is, how do we the people fix the problem?
Better to die free and than to live a slave.
The line is at my heels and I am moving forward. I need not be prepared or ready to restore freedom, for I live free. I do not recognize the current authority as my government for all the reasons above and more. I do not recognize laws which deny me my freedoms. I exercise my right to defend mine and my own with any means necessary to insure I am able to negate any threat.
If I am ready for anything it is for the moment in which those who would take away that freedom act directly towards that end. Not in word or speech but in direct action by those who would follow unlawful orders to deny me life and means to happiness. Those will be met with every ounce of being left to me in resistance to their actions up to and including death.
Be the example to follow and when you act others will act with you in solidarity against them.
The parallels to 1776 have been in place for sometime and will remain so until those who would seek power and control decide to act against us as a whole rather than as individuals. They have targeted the week just as criminals target their marks, but the strong are growing weary of their deeds and are rising to the increased oppression and declarations of power. They have gotten weak themselves in their arrogance and disdain for the masses. Just as royalty promoted themselves and were eventually put in their place, and finally left only as a reminder of the past.
The human spirit will always rise up to any challenge to it's well being and just as in 1776 it is reaching the precipice. As a free man of this earth I live each day as it is given to me thankful and humble. For the next may be one in which I am forced to defend that freedom, not knowing if I will be blessed with another.
Amen All the Quest for Freedom that beats in My Heart is very Strong and We must allways remember that Freedom Demands Responsibility!! And that Liberty Demands Justice!!
Amen to you Brother.
Well said !! I too took that same oath over forty years ago and it is as valid today as it was then.
50 MILLION,,427 MILLION,,39 BILLION NEEDS TO GROUP AND TAKE IT BACK ASAP,,,CAN THAT BE DONE??? OR JUST TALK??? JUST ASKING...WILLIAMS...
Sounds like we all are on the same page. I'm glad to here others are out there like myself. People in my group say its dangerous to speak like this. I say if you go against the constitution your either a uneducated zombie or evil.
If you swore an oath into office or into arms and you go against the constitution its called treason! I don't care what is put in front of me.
My brother fell for the la Raza bull sh@t, my responses to him was when the tshtf you better keep clear from me because people like you will be purged out. We haven't spoken since. It actually cost me most my family (my moral principles) again I walked way saying I have my militia family.
I just looked 116 have viewed this topic and only 9 people have commented. It is good to know that there are at least 9 of you who will take a stand and willing to voice it. But only .078% so far have said they will take a stand. That 50 million that have firearms how many of them will really take a stand?
i need to ask AGAIN,but it seems i get the same answer all the time,,and its not the answer i want to hear,,magnus! in your reply you say 50 mill will ONLY make a difference if we USE that now,,ok explain this to me in lamien terms please,,im not the smartest nor am i the dumbest but i do have common sense,,,militia in every state and in alot of towns and citys,some are large groups and some small,when the shtf and they start coming many groups will be taken out,GUICK,,so with that said do all militia members need to group togeather now in whole and take this country back??? just asking...williams...