WRAM - We dedicate our hearts,minds and bodies to protecting our great Republic!
The intelligent warrior knows his or her limitations. Let’s face it, none of us are the person we used to be and in combat we would possibly be more of a hindrance than a help. That said, we still have some things the younger warriors don’t. We have time and experience. The decisive battle will be fought in November 2012. How we of the Gray-Haired Brigade use our time for the next 23 months can determine the outcome of that battle, and win the war for our country. Our fight is not against Democrats or Republicans, it is “We the People” battling the elite in Washington. Our founders fought against an aristocracy. Our battle is against a bureaucracy. For all practical purposes they are one and the same.
The pen is mightier than the sword. We have the time and the experience to use the pen very effectively. Only 64% of the eligible voters actually voted in 2008. Many of them have already regretted their vote. Our job is to increase the turnout of patriots who will vote out the elitist in Washington and replace them freedom loving, God fearing, patriots. We need to replace all of the sleazy politicians with the type of statesmen who founded this great nation. Right now most of the politicians are running scared as a result of the vote in 2010. If they haven’t seen the light, let’s make them feel the heat. We have the power of the ballot box. Only if that fails must we resort to the cartridge box.
Steps to take:
1. Write letters to congressmen and congresswomen. If they are doing a good job tell them and support them. If not let them know that come 2013 they are going to be unemployed. Mail the letter to your representative, but also mail a copy to your local newspaper to be included in the Letters to the Editor section. One letter doesn’t get their attention but one letter read by thousands or even hundreds of thousands in the newspaper gets their instant attention. They place close attention to Letters to the Editor. It works, I know.
2. Send E-mails. Every congressman has a website. On that website is a place where you can send them an e-mail. Flood their e-mail boxes. The more the better.
3. Make phone calls. All of the congressmen have a local office so it doesn’t cost anything to call their office. Find out which bills are coming up and be sure they hear the voice of the people.
4. Check out those running for office and give full support to those who are trying to preserve our Constitutional Republic.
5. Register voters. All election offices will give you a stack of voter registration forms. In 1980 we went door to door for Ronald Reagan months before the election. It is unbelievable how many true patriots are not registered to vote, especially some of the older ones. Pick your neighborhoods and register only those who are likely to vote for the conservative. Don’t forget nursing homes and retirement centers. These are a treasure trove of unregistered voters.
6. Help those who can’t get to the polls obtain an absentee ballot, help them mark it and mail it for them. Request for absentee ballots are readily available upon request.
7. The liberals have any number of organizations working for them. We need to be sure that the conservatives have the same size army working for them.
8. Find out the core beliefs of every Presidential candidate. I personally like Congressman Mike Spence. Check out a recent speech he made on the Presidency and the Constitution on the following link: http://www.alandcalledamerica.com/the-presidency-the-constitution-and-the-future-of-the-republic. I think you will see why I like him.
9. Get involved with local Tea Party and other protest groups. Believe me, the politicians don’t write them off or ridicule them any more after 2010.
10. Pray for America every day. Our founders did and God answered their prayers. He will answer ours as well. Read God’s promise in 2 Chronicles 7:14.
This is good for openers. Add your own ideas and make the group aware of them. For the sake of our children and grandchildren, this is a battle we must win, and with God’s help, we will win. We have the pens and we have the time. Let’s don’t waste either.
A little lead can take care of them as it did for many Vietcong.
The potential problem some people were concerned about was that they left out things in the original constitution that were changed later. They just read it as it currently exists after the amendments. An example was that they never read the 18th amendment which was the amendment that outlawed the sale of liquor because it was changed by another amendment later. They also didn't read the part about slaves being counted as 3/5ths of a person for representation in the house of representatives. The 3/5ths deal was changed by the 14th amendment which said that freed slaves were citizens, therefore they would be counted as a whole person. It really doesn't make a lot of difference except for the historical record.
We can use the ballot box to change things in the government if we regulate the ballot box.
Here in Yuma Az.., during the last election, we had a group come in at the last minute, and try to add
a large number of names to the absentee voter list. We found out 65% of the people weren't
elgible to vote, "read illegal alien". I believe Grijalva and Giffords got reelected to office because
there were alot of undetected illegals voting, that didn't get caught, for the traitors that support them and their culture
here in AZ
The same goes for the city government here in Tucson. They play up to the Mexican population
here that reelects them. They don't mind cutting back on the police force or other .necessities
that are needed here, as long as they have the money to support the give away programs for
the Mexicans, illegal and legal, that would rather live on the dole of the people here that would
rather pay their own way.
I agree Wayne:
Have done most of the Call to Arms. Retired Army 18 years ago. My Oath is still valid and hasn't expired.
I am going to be 72 in just a few days....LOL... But, I feel I have more than one good fight left in me..LOL
Just remember the saying: "DO NOT PICK A FIGHT WITH AN OLD MAN, HE WILL NOT FIGHT YOU, HE WILL JUST KILL YOU".....LOL