WRAM - We dedicate our hearts,minds and bodies to protecting our great Republic!
• Flooding – MN & WI (6 gauges showing flooding)
• Wildfires – NM, CO, WY, NE, AZ, NV, CA, UT, NC, AL, AR & AK
• Medical Bio-Hazard (Plague - Colorado)
• Atlantic – Tropical Storm Chris & Area 1 (Invest 96L): HIGH chance (70%)
• Eastern Pacific – No tropical cyclone activity expected in the next 48 hours
• Central Pacific – No tropical cyclones expected through Saturday evening
• Western Pacific – No active tropical warnings
• Severe thunderstorms: Central Plains & Mid-Atlantic
• Rain and thunderstorms: Over the Gulf of Mexico and Coastal areas
• Red Flag Warnings: AZ, NV, UT, CO, WY & NJ
• Critical Fire Weather: CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO & WY
• No activity past 24 hours; no activity expected next 24 hours
• M4.8 Earthquake - Alaska
• M6.0 Earthquake – Australia (South Pole)
Disaster Declaration Activity: No activity
Full Operational Briefing
A wise man prepares for the darkness, while a fool plays. Don’t get caught playing.
Listen to Common Sense Preparedness – An American Readiness Program at cspdb.com
In order to save as many lives as we can please pass this information around, link to our site, whatever you need to do to share this information. Together we can save lives.
Common Sense Preparedness Digital Broadcasting Emergency Alerts are for informational use only. These alerts purpose is to inform you of news events in order for you to adjust your family preparedness programs. We believe that knowledge is power and in order for you to make informed decisions, we try and bring you verified information, not to increase fear but to inform you. We do not endorse any of the sources we link to in any article.